Sunday, November 9, 2008

Too friggin cute!!

So I was reading my BFF blog. She has a 4 year old son who Kirsten says she is going to marry. And well, I am all for it. He is very well behaved, smart as all get out, very manly and well... tolerates my child. So anyways, she had posted that her kid watched Barack Obama on CNN and told her the kids picked the president (thanks to Nick Jr.) So 10 mins later in walks Chris and Kirsten with my lunch. I am telling him about the post and Kirsten walks up to me and says, "I wanted McCain." Apparently my 5 year old child has been paying attention to a lot more than I have. I hope this doesnt put a monkey wrench in the pre-arranged marriage though... HAHAHA!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay I am telling you, We don't give our kids enough credit for the pick up, or what our kids learn from TV!!!! I thought my kid would have no clue!!! He's a nut. She's a nut... they are made for each other... just one more thing for them to argue about... sounds to me like they are already married! Funny thing is I didn't tell my son we are republican... ah well.

Katie Cotton said...

hahaha, too funny!