Monday, February 23, 2009

Pretty Hat Anya

Well here's a teaser of a card from my first The Greeting Farm class coming up March 3rd 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Funkie Munkie Scraps!! You'll not only learn how to make 2 "funkie" cards, but how to paper piece! Its my favorite thing to do, especially with Anya & Ian! You can go "pp happy".. hahahaha... I will be coloring with Copics and Spicas, but you can bring whatever color medium you want!! I cant wait!

I will be doing more "TGF" classes with each one being different... Different shaped cards, coloring techniques, assembly techniques, stamping techniques, etc etc etc... All loaded with all sorts of tips! With each class you will walk away with not only 2 "funkie" cards and Tips n Techniques (TnT), but the card "recipes" for each one!

Without further ado.....

EEEEEEEEEEEE... I am sooo excited! So be sure to get to checkin in at Funkie Munkie Scraps asap, as class size is limited to 10! You can also find out exactly what you need to bring!

I will also say that I dont put my list of supplies on each post. I think it makes it tooooo long, but if you ever want to know about anything.... just ask! I will be happy to pass it on!

0 comments: