Saturday, August 9, 2008

Some newer ones

Here are some newer cards I have done.. Actually I stamped images and was playing with "coloring" in the images... More bored and wanted to spend some time in my craft room... Well once the images were colored, I had to do something with them. Of course being as late as it was, I just slapped em on something.. Definitely not my typical work, but sometimes its just about fun!!!

I fun flocked the penguins with Black.. I LOVE fun flock!! The with copics, stickles, and spicas I colored in the rest. The skirt and the green part of the shorts are done with stickles...























I hadnt used my prisma pencils in forever so I picked this one to color.. Practice is more like it.. I am pretty happy how the palm tree came out though... Again just threw it on paper.






















This one was my need to play with my flower punches I have owned for 6 months and hadnt used...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Adorable!

Joan said...

Wow, this flower card is adorable. Look at all those punched out elements. I'm impressed!