Sunday, August 10, 2008

New card

Ok so I got my first ever Starving Atristamps yesterday and I have had loads of fun.. I just stamped out a bunch of images and was playing with coloring. But my sissy has a birthday on the 16th and I still hadnt gotten her card made. So I went with Frozey! I did her hair in Doodlebug Green Sugar Coat. Her body is done in Pixie Pink Fun Flock (cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE fun flock)... The paper I used didnt have any glitter so I took my frosted lace Stickles and made it glittery. (although I suggest against it cause your hand stays in the squeeze position. I used Spare Parts glitter brads, the Treading water punch for the edges. Black Magic Coredinations paper with my Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder for the "belt", SU Scallop Punch with the happy birthday stamp colored with marvy markers. And of course thick glue dots for pop. Pictures just dont do it justice... Now I dont wanna send it to my sissy... Guess I need to make another!!



1 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a silly, fun card! I love his glittered hair!