Sunday, February 1, 2009

Anya, Momma & My Princess

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Club Anya has officially started! Jump on over to the Club Anya blog for some fun! Today they are having a special blog hop to kick things off... Who needs football when you got Anya!!!!!!!! Be sure to hop on over to Jenn (the wonderful VP of Club Anya) for a sneaky peek at the newest Anya being released later today!

I made this card for my momma. She is a nurse and this Anya with the boofy hair reminds me of my moms graduation picture from nursing school. Of course the bop hairstyle is also my favorite on my mom (when she can leave her hair alone long enough to have it like that)... My baubles arent straight, but my mom gets why they arent. After raising me, nothing is straight! HAHAHA... I love and miss my momma soooooooo much. But I love knowing she lives in the same place Marie (creator of Anya) does! Anything I do Anya makes me think of her!

And here is a pic just for you momma...

Dont forget to check out The Greeting Farm for the other new releases today!

0 comments: